- To bring to Nigeria the beauty, excellence, expertise, esthetics and attitude that has distinguished medical practice in the Western World.
- Prove emphatically that the excellent medical practice abroad is possible at home by an effective harnessing of a well inspired workforce using state of the art equipments and breaking through the trappings of our background that cast a limitation and frustrates the full expression of our God given potentials.
- Provide first class international standard Medical services through the recruitment, retention and the use of high level skilled manpower in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Paediatrics, General Surgery, anesthesiology, Internal medicine, Radio diagnostics and Laboratory medicine.
- Inspire a sense of corporate ownership amongst all cadres of staff by creating a working environment devoid of rancor. A community of vocational expressing their skills in harmony and pursuing exvellence with passion. An organogram ensuring that no man’s views are oppressed.
- Counteract the phobia people have for hospitals the smell that characterize hospitals.
- Ensure that patients and clients know their rights ad are properly cared for regardless of race, religion, gender or lifestyle. As such patients should accept medications and medicaments only after they have been properly briefed of their treatment programme.
- Develop the Assisted Conception Unit to such a level as to ensure a consistent pregnancy rate of 70% and a life birth rate of 63%. Accordingly the training and retraining of embryologist and IVF specialists will always be at the front burner. An Academy for the Study of the Problems of Fertility, Human Reproduction and Embryology (ASPIRE) will be established.
- Provide an enabling environment for the training and retraining of DIFF medical personnel locally and internationally.
- Establish a technical department that can maintain the quality of high tech facilities, the aesthetics, and functionality of our equipments through constant exposure and retraining.
- Develop a state of the art diagnostic capabilities and capacity – Laboratory (Chemistry, Haemotology, Microbiology/Cytopathology) – Radiological (Digital X-ray, Mammogram, CT Scan, MRI, 4D Ultrasound scan), and a 24 hour blood bank facility and screening capacity that will provide the bedrock for our preventive medicine programme through periodic (Annual or Biannual medical checkup
Diff Hospital Mission Statement!
Our Mission statement is to create an enabling environment that will counteract the phobia people have for hospitals by an effective harnessing of a well inspired attitude and motivated workforce who see their job as a vocation rather than a mere bread basket; using state – of – the art – equipments to render qualitative and excellent medical services comparable to what is obtained in the Western World.
The diff Hospital concept as we know it today was conceived on the 26th of February, 2001 following the birth of a set of triplets to the medical director after a nine-year wait. The triplets; 2 boys and girl were named Divine, Favour & Faith. The Acronym is known today as DIFF. the Medical Director on that day made a decision to set up a world-class medical facility/system that runs on the fuel of excellent, which will achor and bring fulfillment to the hope and aspirations of millions of infertile couples, and provide solutions to other gynecological ailments.